Cold Forming Equipment in Cold Bend At the end, the mechanical transmission system is closed and the hydraulic system is activated to retract the hydraulic cylinder. The Oteng machine places the cold-formed steel on the door bracket of the auxiliary system. This cold bending operation ensures the strength of the material, improves the quality of the supporting steel arch, greatly improves the work efficiency, and the operation is simple and clear.
The safety operation procedures of the cold forming machine are as follows:
1. Strictly observe the safe operation rules of the machine tool and wear the labor protection articles as required.
2. The upper and lower molds should be cleaned and wiped clean before starting.
3. Check the holder, the material holder and the slider for foreign matter. If there is any foreign matter, it should be cleaned up.
4, according to the thickness of the folded sheet, select the appropriate die, the die size is generally equal to or greater than 8 times the thickness of the sheet.
5. The bending force of the workpiece is obtained from the bending force of the sheet material or the calculation formula of the bending force. The bending force of the workpiece shall not exceed 1000KN.
6. When bending the narrow sheet material, the working pressure of the system should be appropriately reduced to avoid damage to the mold.
7. When adjusting the stroke of the slider, ensure that the adjustment is less than 100 to avoid damage to the machine.
8. Before the bend, the gap between the upper and lower molds should be adjusted uniformly.
9. When bending, do not put your hands between the molds. Only one piece of material can be bent at a time, and many pieces are not bent at the same time. Check the oil level of the fuel tank and start the oil pump to check whether the hydraulic pipe or the oil pump is abnormal.
10, the bending sheet should be placed in the middle of the mold, the machine should not be unilateral load, so as not to affect the accuracy of the workpiece and machine. If some workpieces need to work unilaterally, the load should not exceed 250KN, and You must bend both sides at the same time.
11. Check the oil level of the fuel tank and start the oil pump to check whether the hydraulic pipeline or the oil pump is abnormal.
12. Immediately stop the machine and check the cause and eliminate it in time.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the characteristics of fire box molding equipment?
- The benefits of using a door frame forming machine
- Precautions for the use of cold-formed equipment and how to maintain the fuel tank of the equipment
- What are the benefits of using car panel equipment?
- Turning of steel machinery for cold-bending forming equipment and its twisted solution
- The role of cold-formed steel machinery in the processing of food trough equipment
- How to control the quality of photovoltaic scaffolding equipment
- Technical attention to the ground matrix of solar photovoltaic stenting equipment
- Laying hen culture trough equipment